Please be sure to read all Enrollment Information before enrolling in classes
- Your space in the class(es) enrolled is not guaranteed until receipt of $100 deposit for each class enrolled plus a $25 registration fee per student.
- Once you are logged in to your account, click on the Billing and Payments tab, click on Pay Now, and enter the amount you need to pay for the deposit(s) and registration fee(s) to guarantee your enrollment.
- Please note: 1st payment of 50% of total tuition is due on the first day of classes
All payments can be made by credit card from your NCDA account which you will open upon registration.
The NCDA program is run on an annual, progressive learning syllabus and not by semester.
Enrollment is for September 2018 through June 2019. The first day of classes will be Wednesday, September 5th.
- Annual tuition of $820 per class (33 week program: September - June)
Discount of $25 per class per student after 1st class
- There is a one-time $25 registration fee per student
- There is a $100 non-refundable deposit per class enrolled
- Enrollment is on an annual basis, not per semester.
Please note that space in the enrolled class(es) is not reserved until receipt of the $100 deposit per class plus the $25 registration fee per student
50% of total tuition is due the first week of classes, and the remaining 50% will be due on November 15th, 2017
- Payments can be made by credit card through your NCDA account once registered or by cheque to:
NCDA, 41 Parade Hill Road, New Canaan, CT 06840
A late fee of $25 or 1% of outstanding balances (whichever is greater) will be charged each month for all late payments
Refunds will only be given if Miss Elaine is notified within 48 hours of the first class, for medical reasons supported by a doctor's note, or if the family is relocated away from Fairfield County.
To assist you in Class selection:
- Print a copy of the Schedule by Class Grid by clicking here
- Print a copy of the Schedule by Dance Style by clicking here
Note: The numerals next to each class listing refers to Grade level and not ages, with the exception of Creative Movement
To register and enroll Online, please click on the "Classes" tab in the left hand column.