To register and enroll Online, please click on the "Classes" button in the left hand column.
The NCDA program is run on an annual, progressive learning syllabus and not by semester.
Enrollment is for September through June 2018
- Annual tuition of $820 per class (33 week program: September - June)
Discount of $25 per class per student after 1st class
- There is a one-time $25 registration fee per student
- There is a $100 non-refundable deposit per class enrolled
- Enrollment is on an annual basis, not per semester.
Please note that space in the enrolled class(es) is not reserved until receipt of the $100 deposit per class plus the $25 registration fee per student
50% of total tuition is due the first week of classes, and the remaining 50% will be due on November 15th, 2017
- Payments can be made by credit card through your NCDA account once registered or by cheque to:
NCDA, 41 Parade Hill Road, New Canaan, CT 06840
A late fee of $25 or 1% of outstanding balances (whichever is greater) will be charged each month for all late payments
Refunds will only be given if Miss Elaine is notified within 48 hours of the first class, for medical reasons supported by a doctor's note, or if the family is relocated away from Fairfield County.