The NCDA program is run on an annual, progressive learning syllabus and not by semester.
Enrollment is for September through June 2018
- Annual tuition of $780 per class (33 week program: September - June)
Discount of $25 per class after 1st class
- There is a one-time $25 registration fee per student
- There is a $100 non-refundable deposit per class enrolled
- Enrollment is on an annual basis, not per semester.
Please note that space in the enrolled class(es) is not reserved until receipt of the $100 deposit per class plus the $25 registration fee per student
- Payments can be made by cheque or cash (no credit cards) to:
NCDA, 41 Parade Hill Road, New Canaan, CT 06840
- Option 1: 50% of the total tuition to be paid by the first day of classes, and remaining 50% to be paid by November 14th
No installment fees are charged for Option 1
- Option 2: 1/3 of total tuition to be paid by the first day of classes, 1/3 to be paid by November 14th, and 1/3 to be paid by January 16th
There is a $10 installment fee per payment for Option 2
- For Families with tuition totaling more than $2,500, Option 2 may be applied with no installment fees
- A late fee of $25 or 1% of outstanding balances (whichever is greater) will be charged each month for all late payments
- Please indicate your Payment Schedule preference on the "Notes" page when enrolling online. Please contact Miss Elaine for other payment schedule options (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Refunds will only be given if Miss Elaine is notified within 48 hours of the first class
No refunds will be given after the first week of classes
- In order to enroll in Advanced Jazz or Lyrical classes, you must also be enrolled in a ballet class
- In order to enroll in Int/Adv Jazz, Lyrical, classes, you must have Ballet experience AND faculty approval
- Any class denoted with an * requires Faculty approval before enrolling in that class.